Amazon Jungle Deluxe Fishing and Adventure Company
The #1 Amazon Jungle Deluxe Sport Fishing and Adventure Company with a current backlog of over $4 MM of trips to be delivered
* Asking $800,000 for 30% of the stock/ shares.
Current Net Profit: $1,100,000
Real Estate: $350,000
Asking Price: $800,000 for 30% of the stock.
Annual Sales: $2,773,175
Gross Profit: $1,040,621
Tangible Assets Value: $972,500
Estimated Value: $3,554,435
A leading rapidly growing Amazon sport fishing and adventure company.
With 25 years of experience, it is the Amazon’s premiere provider of fishing trips for peacock bass and exotic Amazon gamefish species. The company is a highly respected Amazon Jungle outfitter that explores the Amazon basin in pursuit of outstanding fisheries and then operates organized, secure and comfortable group sport-fishing trips to these extraordinary locations.
With access to a wide range of destinations, the company has successfully grown into an important force in the adventure fishing trip industry. It has turnkey management in place and with over 50 long-term staff and partners in Brazil that provide a very high level of comfort and professionalism. Several TV Fishing movie stars and their production teams are regular customers.
The company is a solid profit generating mechanism for any buyer with sound financial history. This opportunity also provides a perfectly synergistic acquisition for, or with, existing outdoor companies.
Repeat clientele are over 42% with about 780 fishing trips currently scheduled, and on the books with deposits in-hand.
The company owns outright or controls exclusively multiple operations and provides a broad range of accommodation options.
1. Yacht /Mothership luxury accommodations – Essentially an 80 foot floating hotel, providing elegant and comfortable accommodations for 10 to 20 anglers at a time. Access is by charter aircraft.
2. Fly-in Floating camp – A proven system of air-conditioned mobile cabins trailing a powered kitchen/dining room. The cabins are deployed on Amazon River beaches and provide a comfortable, laid back atmosphere. Access is by Cessna caravan floatplane only.
3 Fixed Lodge – A rustic, air-conditioned jungle lodge built on an island in a river. The lodge is in a protected, exclusive region with contractual fishing rights. Access is by Cessna caravan floatplane only.
4. Safari-style tent camp – Used for remote jungle access, fishing, scientific studies and special explorations.
5. The Adventurer Deluxe Vessel – Inaugural trip in 2019 to a Giant Peacock Bass fishery located in a remote fishery west of the the Rio Negro Basin
The company has expanded its management team and desires to sell 30% of its shares to the right investor or buyer for $800 K cash plus a 4 year growth oriented earn-out plan.
Doug Haugen at 800- 619- 0185, Ext. 2
Contact information; Doug Haugen at 800- 619- 0185, Ext. 2 Email: Doug@tvlacq.com